Invisalign Clear Aligners in Ottawa
Our dentists at Ottawa West Dental provide Invisalign® services to patients looking to get orthodontic treatment.
What is Invisalign®?
Invisalign® is an orthodontic alternative to braces which provides a metal-free way to straighten teeth.
Invisalign aligners are designed to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by your orthodontist. Each aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment plan.
Why Invisalign® in Ottawa
- Invisalign® aligners are clear to fit your lifestyle
- Fewer appointments may be required
- When using Invisalign® you can eat whatever you want, unlike conventional braces
- The Invisalign® aligners can be removed for easy cleaning
- There are no brackets or wires that can irritate your mouth
- You may find brushing and flossing is easier as they can be removed
How do I start my treatment for Invisalign® in Ottawa?
The Invisalign® treatment starts off with taking impressions of your teeth and creating aligners that you will wear daily. For a series of two weeks, you will wear an Invisalign® aligner, until you move onto the next one.
How often will I have to come for an appointment?
Patients who have Invisalign® orthodontic treatment will require a dental check-up approximately every 4-6 weeks so we can monitor the progress throughout the treatment.
We invite you to come in and meet with one of our dentists for an Invisalign® consultation. Request Appointment
Questions about our services? Ready to book an appointment?
Discuss your dental care needs with our team at Ottawa West Dental today.Request Appointment